El Camino Blog

That's the fact, Jack!

Sunday, February 12, 2006

.NET Update

I feel a very positive difference: Today, I fairly easily read though some .lNET code in the early chapters of my exam book. The vocabulary I have studied has, by itself, given me some connection to the code detailed in the book! This is huge. I sense great wheels and cogs starting to turn and churn in my fertile brain. More to come.
I think something that would get me unstuck from paralysis, and set me spinning free and furious in producing code and programs, would be to consult the Internet for advice on how to organize my development files. I think the fear of 'clutter' is a powerful inhibitor for me; it keeps me away from the keyboard, even. Must continue to investigate this issue. Onward!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

sitemeter