El Camino Blog

That's the fact, Jack!

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Workin' Like A Dog

...but not for "work", per se. I've done a lot of website work the last few days. Buying a laptop was a great idea, it turns out. Put some descriptive 'tags' on my new ASP.NET/C# blog, and some other details. Am picking up the ropes (?!?) on ASP.NET/C#, generally speaking. Tonight, I went to The Abbey, and plugged the laptop in for a couple of hours. Did some work, drank some coffee. I feel satisfied with the results. Didn't socialize with anybody worth a damn, but I wasn't in the right frame of mind for it. As far as babe-sighting goes, I probably need another venue to do it in: The Abbey was a horrendous sausage-fest tonight, and in general it doesn't seem to be a likely place for my preferred aged 28-38 pleasantly white-collar chick demographic, anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

sitemeter